1. You can’t do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.
2. The finest command of language is often shown by saying nothing.
3. Never mind what others do; do better than yourself, beat your own record from day to day, and you are a success.
4. Leadership is not about the size of your title on your business card. Its about the depth of your commitment & your passion to get things done.
5. You can kill the dreamer but not the dream.
6. Strength does not come from winning your struggles develop your strength. When you go through hardship and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
7. Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.
8. Performance always comes from passion not from Pressure Performance always comes from passion not from Pressure.
9. For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.
10. Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.